Shipping & Delivery
1. All orders placed are shipped from our warehouse in Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh or Hyderabad, Telangana.
2. Orders can be placed on our website https://thetribeconcepts.com/ anytime, however our operational hours are between 1000 to 1900 hours from Monday to Friday.
3. All orders received, will be prepared for dispatch and shall be dispatched within 2-3 working days of placement of order with our preferred carriers, unless it is delayed due to some force majeure events or due to delay caused by our logistic or carrier partners without our knowledge.
4. Our normal average delivery timeline is between 5-7 working days of dispatch in case of domestic shipping and 10-15 working days of dispatch in case of international shipping. This shall be subject to reasonable delay due to distance, location, technical issues in the end of carrier or logistic partner and/or other force majeure, or customs clearances in case of international orders or due to any extraneous factors beyond our control. We would also like to notify that at certain instances your ordered products may be subject to delivery before the due date because of reasons attributed at the end of the carrier or logistic partner.
5. We have a FREE shipping offer for domestic purchases done above Rs.1500 and the same shall not be added at the time of checkout. Please note that this shall be subject to changes as per the Company policy and shall only apply to domestic orders.
6. In the event that the order placed by you goes amiss or lost during transit, you agree to do the following:
6.1 Intimate us in writing within 15 working days from the date of order or
6.2 Within 24 hours after receiving any communication from the Logistic Service Provider (whichever is earlier).
6.3 We shall on receipt of such intimation within the said timeline take it up with the Logistics Service Provider and arrange for replacement or initiate refund of the lost order. However, we will not be able to guarantee the same and shall be on case to case basis. Any replacement or refund for your order shall be intimated to you vide an Email or SMS.
7. In the event that the tracking status shows delivered, you agree to notify us immediately within 2-3 days from the date the status of the order being shown as delivered on the tracking link/page. Please note that, under this scenario the chances to recover the package and deliver to you will be favorable only if you intimate us regarding the same at the earliest. Provided that, any intimation in this regard after the agreed timeline shall not be entertained by us as the Logistics Service Provider shall not consider the complaint and hence, we will be abstained from providing any support to retrieve your order. Notwithstanding the above, any order which is lost during transit shall be subject to the aforementioned terms and conditions.
8. In the event of any pandemic, epidemic or any force majeure event, we will not be able to commit on the delivery timeline. You agree to bear with us in the case of any delay in the delivery timeline and also cooperate in case of any last minute change in the delivery date and time. You will be notified of the same through Email and SMS on your registered Email Id and Phone number.
9. Upon delivery of the order, you will receive an SMS confirming acceptance of the order from your end. We will not take any responsibility if the order has been received and signed off by someone other than our registered customer.
10. We do not take any responsibility for the products damaged after the successful delivery and if no written complaint has been raised within 48 hours of delivery.
11. We reserve the right to determine the Shipping and handling charges as per our discretion and the rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. Such charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about this before making payments.
12. Please refer to our website terms and conditions for more details.
13. The present policy is final and binding as on date. Any change in the said policy shall be upon the absolute discretion of the Company and the Company reserves the right to make any such changes unilaterally and without any prior notice.
Out of Stock Policy
1. We may at times run certain offers during any special festive season or during any sale season wherein once you place your order with us, the ordered products may get out of stock and the same shall reflect as ‘out of stock’ on the website due to heavy demand. Under such circumstances, we would request you to take note of the following:
1.1 We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this kind of scenario as we will try our best to replenish the stock at the earliest. We will also intimate you to understand how you would like the order to be handled. Your feedback is very important to us and we will make every effort to ensure that there is no further issue faced by you in terms of order fulfillment.
1.2 You agree that in case of any product becoming out of stock after the order has been placed, we shall keep you posted on the status and shall either initiate a refund of the particular product/s or send you the ordered product on priority basis and the remaining order will be sent as is and the same shall be subject to the terms under our ‘Shipping Policy’.
2. The present policy is final and binding as on date. Any change in the said policy shall be upon the absolute discretion of the Company and the Company reserves the right to make any such changes unilaterally and without any prior notice.